• Ensure the satisfaction of all customers by ensuring that prompt, courteous and efficient service is given by your team, at all times.
• Provide on going training and coaching for your team to ensure effective resolution of customer complaints and queries with minimum cost to the business.
• Have an understanding of the positive effect on profit of controlling costs through payroll and stock loss.
• Have an awareness of key competitor activity and accompany the Department Manager on competitor visits as appropriate.
• Liaise with Brand Consultants on a regular basis, to gain understanding of stock movement, customer feedback, brand activity and sales analysis.
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and maintained and that a safe environment is maintained for customers, staff and suppliers
• Ensure that site KPI’s are achieved
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms) then click here to apply
The process from here is simple;
Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to a first interview with HR
Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in a department that you love and we think you will excel in
You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like