To assist Department Manager in maintaining stock accuracy through day-to-day management of team and ensuring the efficient and accurate processing of all stock movements whilst maintaining smooth running of loading bay and stockroom.
• Assist the Department Manager recruit, manage, develop and motivate a team of Logistics staff to provide the very highest standard of service to Harvey Nichols customers and staff, both in the store and at Head Office.
• At all times ensure a safe and legally compliant shopping and working environment for our customers, staff and suppliers.
• At all times ensure the security of the stock is uncompromised and access through the loading bay door is tightly controlled.
• On a day to day basis ensure that all stock related activities on Merret are actioned accurately and in accordance with procedures. These include receipting in deliveries, incoming and outgoing IBT’s, RTW’s and RTV’s.
• Complete the monthly rota for the team in a timely manner to match the needs of the business. Manage the team’s holiday entitlement keeping track of all time outstanding holidays and lieu days.
• Assist the Department Manager prepare for the twice yearly stock take. This includes drawing and updating plans, checking for tickets, completing the SMM action points in the Stock take Autopsy File and coordinating the basement stock take on the day.
• On a daily basis ensure all store fulfilment orders have been printed, picked, wrapped and despatched within the required time frame.
• Maintain a never out of stock situation for all carrier bags and packaging. On a weekly basis coordinate the delivery of all supplies to the sales floor.
• Coordinate and action all requests for fixture moves and event preparation. Manage the space in the two storage areas to ensure it is used safely and effectively.
Qualifications & Experience required
• Supervisory experience.
• Experience in dealing with processes.
Skills and personal attributes required
• Communication skills
• Customer service centric
• Drive and energy
• Building working relationships
• Team player
• Problem solving
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
• 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
• Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• Subsidised travelcard (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
• Free staff social events
• Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
• A vast range of learning and development programmes
• If this role tickles your fancy, and you’d like to join the wonderful world of Harvey Nichols, then we would love to hear from you!