At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
As the first point of contact you will be engaging with our customers providing them expert advice making their stay a fun and enjoyable 5* experience. You will also be leading a team and working closely with the Bars Manager supporting them in achieving the very best.
What you will be doing
• Provide ongoing training and coaching for your team;
• Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone or email;
• Show we are obsessed with style by maintaining a high standard of presentation of cocktails and service;
• Take accountability for finding a resolution to customer queries and complaints;
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions on current and future trends;
• Build successful relationships with the staff, Fifth Floor management team and central support functions ensuring that they have everything they require to carry out their roles effectively.
• Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it;
• You will be required to work weekends and evenings.
Skills and experience you need
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Experience of management or mentoring
• Enjoy and know our brands and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• You will have a sales driven attitude
• You are positive and proactive
• You love working in a team
• You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, but is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Practically free travel card for zones 1 - 6
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
The process from here is simple;
• Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team
• If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to an interview