Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are seeking a Marketplace Accounts Manager to join our Marketplace team. As a Marketplace Accounts Manager you will assist the Marketplace Manager in building implementing and driving the concessions online business strategy in order to grow the HarveyNichols.com bottom line sales in line with the Company’s vision and strategic growth plans. Marketplace offers the unique opportunity to onboard brands to the HN website allowing them to fulfil customer orders directly from their own warehouses.
What you will be doing
To onboard a minimum of 10 brands per quarter through approach, discovery, research and recommendation of brands
To work alongside the own bought buying team and concessions team to identify opportunities and be first to market
To build upon existing brand relationships to ensure brand confidence by positioning yourself as a subject matter expert
Work closely with the marketing team to plan the support strategy for all brands sold online including emails and social media, suggesting ideas and concepts in line with HN marketing calendar
Work closely with the web team to ensure new brands are launched efficiently and on deadline to Marketplace and that checks are in place to ensure that the end result is of an expected quality, highlighting and managing any issues
To ensure accuracy of reporting and to use analysis of data to prepare and implement strategies to improve brand performance
To prepare and ensure timely signature of brand contracts and the maintenance of the contracts log, including ensuring that brand files are kept up to date, flagging in a timely manner when contract are due to end.
Work with consignment brands to maximise their business through marketing and product range
To work with Marketplace Manager to forecast sales and put in place budgets which are agreed by the business
Skills and experience you need
· You will have a previous brand development and brand management experience
· You will have sales experience
· You will have good Excel knowledge
· You will have administration and organisation skills
- You will have an attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Good at building working relationships
· Ability to work to stringent deadlines
· Enthusiasm for problem solving
· Passionate about Luxury fashion
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Charity day to support your good cause
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Study support for those who want to expand their qualifications
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day then click to apply
The process from here is simple;
· One of our specialist recruiters will review your application and if suitable ask you a couple of questions.
· If our expectations match you will have a phone interview with the hiring manager
· If you are successful, you will have a Maths & Email Test to complete
· If you are successful, you will have a second round interview with the hiring manager
· Throughout the process you will have access to the recruiter who is on hand to answer any questions you may have.