Are you passionate about leading a team?
Are you a master at mixology?
Can you deliver service with style?
If so we may have the role you are looking for!
We are looking for an individual who has worked in a high end cocktail bar environment with mixology and bar supervisory experience. In this role you will support the Bar Manager and Restaurant Managers with the operation and control of the Bar, ensuring a unique and effortless customer experience is delivered at all times. You will be able to build successful relationships with the staff, management team and central support functions ensuring that they have everything they require to carry out their roles effectively.
You need to have a good understanding of food and beverage margins, with excellent interpersonal skills, strong organisation and time management skills, be able to work to tight deadlines and use your initiative within a pressurised environment. Using your positive leadership style to motivate, inspire and develop your team.
Experience in a busy bar and food managerial role is essential, ideally you will have expertise in cocktail making. A sales driven attitude with a desire to achieve the best possible level of customer experience is essential.
You will be required to work 40 hours a week. The OXO Tower Bar is open 7 days a week opening at (am and closing at 1am) therefor a flexible approach is essential.
In return, we can offer:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday allowance)- increasing with length of service
- 40% discount on food and drink across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars as well as up to 40% discount on a full-priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories
- Generous clothing allowance
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- Meals while on duty
- Employee recognition schemes and free team social events
- A vast range of Learning & Development courses
- Support to help you build a career in the industry
If you are passionate about hospitality, and natural leader with a flair for service and cocktails, then we want to hear from you!