As a Display Assistant, you will ensure that all areas of the Display department are working effectively by supporting the successful running of visual standards on the Fashion, Beauty and Hospitality floors.
You will represent our brand values through attention to detail, brand awareness and exceptional visual standards.
You'll be responsible for supporting senior members of the team in the following:
- Supervision and completion of mannequin dressing/styling, mannequin standards and stock handling across floors.
- Liaising with team members in daily checks and tasks throughout the floors, providing feedback and follow up. Supporting with on-going training on styling, positioning and general standards.
- Daily support for Display Management team on communication with areas of business linked to the floors, Visual Merchandisers and Display team.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail, a natural flair and individuality in style, keeping up with latest fashion and design trends. You will also be exceptionally organised, have the ability to prioritise your workload appropriately and work in a fast paced environment. Previous display experience in Luxury retail is essential.
What we offer:
- Up to 40% discount off all full-priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travelcard (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
- Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
The hours for this role are 40 per week on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.
Flexibility on weekend shifts is required.