We are currently recruiting for a part time Administrator for the Perfumery department in the Bristol store. This role is a 9 month fixed term contract. This role involves working 32 hours per week, including some weekends and late nights.
Reporting directly to the Retail Manager, this role will provide an administrative and support service to the Perfumery and Accessories teams. You will be required to process and manage all stock enquiries and reports, assist in the preparation for departmental stocktakes and carry out general administrative duties as required.
We are looking for someone with experience in a retail environment, who is PC literate with high levels of numeracy and attention to detail. The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining a 'can do' attitude is essential. Exceptional organisation and communication skills are a must for this role.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probation period)
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.