Are you a born organiser? Do you have a passion for checking numbers?
If you have answered yes to these questions then our Payroll team could have the next career opportunity for you. They are actively looking for a Payroll Assistant to provide an accurate and efficient payroll service in Harvey Nichols.
Since opening in 1831 Harvey Nichols has become internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine offer and award-winning restaurants. The Payroll team are the centre of enabling us to providing strong payroll and administrative service to Harvey Nichols. The team are taking ownership of the payroll for allocated sites.
This role will report to Payroll Manager and duties will include:
- Ensure that all monthly payroll deadlines are met.
- Build good relationships with the HR teams across the business.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy across all processes within payroll.
- Ensure that all external requests for information are compiled to within given deadlines.
- Main point of contract for the calculating, raising and issuing of all cheques within the Payroll department.
- Calculate any overpayments which arise and ensure that HR are informed of these immediately.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the issuing of P45’s and payslips for leavers.
- Ensure filing is maintained to meet audit standards.
The right candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and administration skills, have a real passion for working with others, and a desire to providing strong payroll and administrative support to our Payroll team.
As part of the interview process you will be asked to complete a Maths and Written test.
You will need to be:
- Devoted to customers
- Obsessed with style
- Daring in delivery
- Playful in attitude
In return, we promise to
- Support you to build a career in the industry
- Provide constant inspiration and challenge
- Give honest and up front communication
- Work and play together as one
We also offer a competitive remuneration package and industry leading benefits including a heavily subsidised travel card for zones 1 – 6 and up to 60% store discount.
If this is of interest to you we very much look forward to hearing from you and discussing this with you further.