Manchester 2nd Floor Bar has an incredible opportunity to join its Hospitality Management Team as the Bar Manager. We are looking for a natural leader, who is passionate about all type of beverages and has previous experience in leading a Bar operation of similar quality.
Our Bar Manager will be able to lead a team of experienced bar tenders, as well as deliver with flair and charisma an excellent customer service at all times. The Bar Manager will have a huge amount of creativity and will work closely with Marketing to maximise sales. Our successful candidate will also have experience in managing budgets effectively.
This is a full time managerial role working a minimum of 42 hours per week (5 days out of 7). Shift patterns will vary so flexibility is essential.
This is a perfect opportunity to work in a stunning environment, as part of an established and inspirational team. If you would like to be part of our lovely team we would love to hear from you.
In return we can offer:
- 30% discount off food and drink across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars as well as up to 30% discount on all full-priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up and accessories
- 28 days annual leave- increasing with length of service
- Free staff meals while on duty
- A vast range of training and learning and development programs
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- Support to help you to build a career in the industry