With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor of the iconic South Bank landmark, OXO offers unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Bar Manager Paulius Patumsis, very few places can offer such a strong combination of experience, passion and commitment.
Our experienced and friendly team are actively looking for a Barback.
As a Barback your key responsibilities will include:
- To set up and prepare the bar as required by the Bar manager
- To give fast, efficient and polite service to the required service standards
- To help the bartenders give a fast, efficient and polite service
To match the level of service we consistently show our customers and to maintain our impeccable brand image successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a high level of the following skills:
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
Whatever level you join you join a family. A family that gives you full support and encouragement to achieve the very best.
Hospitality is known for its fast pace and we are no exception. Here this challenge encourages team work and support.
Full training and development is offered to ensure you excel in your role and stretch your skills.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
- Staff meals
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
- Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.