We are currently recruiting for a part time Kitchen Porter to assist in the efficient operation in the kitchen of the Second Floor Restaurant and Bar in the Bristol store.
Kitchen Porters provide essential support in ensuring that all areas and equipment in the kitchen and prep areas are kept clean and hazard free. Duties will include the operation of the dishwashing machine, cleaning pots, pans and crockery, sweeping and washing floors as required and any other tasks as requested by the Executive Chef and her chef brigade.
Experience of working in a similar restaurant environment, knowledge of COSHH and a Basic Food Hygiene certificate would be an advantage. This job will involve heavy lifting and working with chemicals.
You will be required to work 16 hours per week, including weekends and late nights. Flexibility in working hours is essential.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 40% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probation period)
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.