Supporting the Security Manager the ideal candidate will assist to recruit, manage, develop and motivate a team of Store Detectives and Contract guards to minimise stock loss and ensure the security of the building whilst providing the very highest standard of service to Harvey Nichols customers and staff.
The successful candidate must have experience within the Retail Sector. You will have knowledge of the law and current legislation alongside strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to remain calm under pressure and be confident to deal with all types of incidents is essential.
The successful individual will ideally have retail loss prevention knowledge and experience from a security background. SIA licence is essential as well as an understanding of the current legislation.
You will need to have a proactive attitude and be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, along with customer care skills. This position is full time working 40 hours per week on a rota basis that will include evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then do not hesitate to apply - we would love to hear from you!
This position is 40 hours per week, worked over 5 out of 7 days, including some evenings and weekends.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount off all full priced Harvey Nichols clothing, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols restaurants and bars
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probation period)
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.