Are you currently managing a team of financial accountants and are looking for your next move? Do you work in a fast paced environment as a senior finance professional and would like a fresh start?
If you are answering yes then our Finance team could have your next career step waiting for you. This friendly and experienced team is looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to head up a financial reporting team of 6.
The team are all newly or part-qualified who need ongoing development and leadership in the fast-paced and ever changing face of Harvey Nichols providing support and training where needed.
This role reports into the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Accountable for all month end deliverables for the financial reporting team
- Review all posting for the team and ensure all areas are within budget
- Review all team reconciliations on a monthly basis and ensure all feedback points are addressed
- Manage the year end audit process, liaising with the auditors in respect of year end reporting
- To allocate and manage the preparation of the corporation tax computations
This is a perfect challenge for someone who is currently managing a reporting team who is looking to take on more accountability. The successful candidate MUST have a retail background and be ACCA qualified. They will have specific experience of consolidation, statutory reporting, VAT and corporation tax.
In return we can offer you a stretching yet supportive place to work that takes development of its people very seriously.
As well as offering a competitive salary we offer a variety of excellent benefits including:
- 40% discount off full-priced Harvey Nichols clothing
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
- 30% discount off beauty products
- Heavily subsidised travel card for Zones 1 - 6
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
When applying please state clearly on your CV your current and expected salary. We look forward to hearing from you.