Are you passionate about providing top-class customer experience? Do you have the drive to deliver exceptional service and sales? Do you love fearlessly style? If so we need you! We are currently recruiting a full-time Style Advisor to work within our Womenswear department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar retail environment. You will be responsible for greeting the customers and offering excellent service on the sales floor, cashiering, replenishing stock and achieving specified sales targets. Knowledge of the brands and products we sell would be desirable, although full training would be given.
You must possess experience in a similar customer service environment, excellent interpersonal skills and strong organisation and time management skills. A sales driven attitude with a desire to achieve the best possible level of customer service is essential.
The ideal candidate should be able to complete the following –
- Maximise sales
- Provide the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone/email.
- Handle all point of sale transactions in line with the company’s set standards and regulations to ensure that all departmental and store systems are adhered to.
- Be aware of and promote all services and activities within the store.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation and merchandising of product in accordance with the company merchandising policy.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to gaining a high level of product knowledge and being informed on current and future trends in order to provide a high level of customer service.
- Have a thorough understanding of stock management systems and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures to minimise stock loss and ensure stock accuracy.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To support loss prevention by maintaining a keen awareness of store security procedures and policies and carry out stock checks as directed by the line manager.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to self-development.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation in line with company dress code guidelines.
- Ensure that personal KPI’s are achieved.
- Report to line manager on client feedback, stock highlights and lowlights.
What we offer in return -
• Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
• Generous clothing allowance
• 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
• Employee recognition schemes
• A vast range of learning and development programmes
If you wish to apply for this position please do so through the Harvey Nichols website.