As a Demi Chef de Partie your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure sufficient mise en place is ready for service at the appropriate times during the day
- To prepare, cook and present dishes in accordance with the standard set by the Head Chef
- To ensure that portion control specifications are adhered to, as instructed
To match the level of service we consistently show our customers and to maintain our impeccable brand image successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a high level of the following skills:
- A passion for quality produce and service with culinary expertise
- Sound experience as a Demi Chef de Partie in a busy restaurant
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
Whatever level you join you join a family. A family that gives you full support and encouragement to achieve the very best.
Hospitality is known for its fast pace and we are no exception. Here this challenge encourages team work and support.
Full training and development is offered to ensure you excel in your role and stretch your skills.
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday allowance
- Up to 40% discount off all full- priced Harvey Nichols clothing, make-up, accessories and much more
- Generous clothing allowance
- 30% discount off food and drinks across Harvey Nichols Restaurants and Bars
- Staff meals
- Employee recognition schemes
- Subsidised travel card (on completion of satisfactory probationary period)
- Season Ticket loan after 6 months service
- Free staff social events
- Excellent opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary and notice period.