The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar retail environment. You will be responsible for greeting the customers & offering excellent service on the sales floor, cashiering, replenishing stock & achieving specified sales targets. Knowledge of the brands and products we sell would be desirable, although full training would be given.
You must possess experience in a similar customer service environment, excellent interpersonal skills and strong organisation and time management skills. A sales driven attitude with a desire to achieve the best possible level of customer service is essential.
As part of your role you will undertake the following -
- Maximise sales, through the click and collect service
- Provide the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone/email.
- Handle all point of sale transactions in line with the company’s set standards and regulations to ensure that all departmental and store systems are adhered to.
- Be aware of and promote all services and activities within the store.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation and merchandising of product in accordance with the company merchandising policy.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to gaining a high level of product knowledge and being informed on current and future trends in order to provide a high level of customer service.
- Have a thorough understanding of stock management systems and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures to minimise stock loss and ensure stock accuracy.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To support loss prevention by maintaining a keen awareness of store security procedures and policies and carry out stock checks as directed by the line manager.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to self-development.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation in line with company dress code guidelines.
- Ensure that personal KPI’s are achieved.
- Report to line manager on client feedback, stock highlights and lowlights.
- You must be computer literate, experience of stock systems is desirable.
To apply for this role please do so online through our website.